Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase 1b Study for Safety, PK, Efficacy, PD of RO7049665 in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
The principal aim of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of RO7049665 in participants with active ulcerative colitis.
A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase Ib Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Preliminary Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneously Administered RO7049665 in Participants With Active Ulcerative Colitis
- Diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis (UC) for at least 12 weeks prior to screening
- Screening colonoscopy for colorectal cancer conducted within the prior two years if a history of pancolitis with disease duration ≥ 8 years or history of left-sided colitis and disease duration ≥12 years
- Evidence of disease activity at time of screening
- Insufficient clinical response to standard of care (SOC) therapy or intolerance to SOC
- Diagnosis of Crohn's disease or indeterminate colitis
- History of infection with hepatitis B, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), active hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, or other chronic infection
- Active infections requiring systemic therapy with antibiotic, antiviral or antifungal or febrile illness within 7 days before Day -1
- History of primary or acquired immunodeficiency
- Abnormal hematologic values
- Abnormal hepatic enzyme or hepatic function values
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com