A Study to Evaluate the Effects of Ocrelizumab on Immune Responses In Participants With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Farmington Hills
- Las Vegas
- New York
- Round Rock
- Salt Lake City
- San Diego
- St. Louis
NCT02545868 2015-001357-32 BN29739
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This multicenter, randomized, open-label study will evaluate the immune response to vaccines (tetanus toxoid [TT]-containing adsorbed vaccine, 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine [23-PPV] either unboosted or boosted with 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine [13-PCV], influenza vaccine, keyhole limpet hemocyanin [KLH]) after administration of a dose of ocrelizumab (OCR) in participants with relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS).
A Phase IIIB, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effects of Ocrelizumab on Immune Responses in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Diagnosis of RMS in accordance with the revised McDonald criteria
- Received at least one previous immunization against TT or tetanus and diphtheria (DT/Td) or tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (DTaP/Tdap)
- Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) at Screening from 0 to 5.5 points, inclusive
- For sexually active female participants of reproductive potential, use of reliable means of contraception
- Contraindications for or intolerance to oral or IV corticosteroids, including IV methylprednisolone, according to the country label
- Known presence of other neurologic disorders
- Treatment with any investigational agent within 24 weeks of screening or 5 half-lives of the investigational drug, whichever is longer, or treatment with any experimental procedure for multiple sclerosis
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com