Participants Preferences to Disease Modifying Agents in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Condition
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Arganda del Rey
- Castelló de la Plana
- Pozuelo de Alarcón
- San Cristóbal de La Laguna
- Sant Joan Despí
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This multi-center non-interventional, observational, cross-sectional study in adult participants with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) will evaluate the participants' preferences for disease modifying treatments (DMT) in routine clinical practice.
Assessing Patients Preferences Towards Disease-modifying Therapeutic Options in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Participants aged greater than or equal to (>/=) 18 years
- Participants who have a diagnosis of RRMS as documented in their medical records
- Participants who have been prescribed a DMT for at least 3 months
- Participants who have an expanded disability status scale (EDSS) score of 1-6 points
- Participants with any personal or medical condition that in opinion of the investigator would interfere with or make impossible proper participation in the study
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com