A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Tocilizumab for Confirmed Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Participants in Clinical Practice
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This is a single-arm, open-label, non-randomized, multicenter trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of using tocilizumab for confirmed rheumatoid arthritis participants in clinical practice.
A Multicenter, Prospective, Observational, Non-Interventional Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Using Tocilizumab (TCZ) for Confirmed Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients In Clinical Practice
- Diagnosed with moderate-to-severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for over 3 months
- Started on tocilizumab, with or without previous history of biological treatment
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Treated with an investigational drug within 30 days prior to initiation of study drug
- Having a condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, could compromise the participant's safety or interfere with the study results
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com