A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) as Therapy in Chinese Participants With HER2 Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Hefei Shi
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This study is a post-marketing, observational, multicenter, prospective study. It will investigate the the safety and effectiveness of T-DM1 in the Chinese population in real-world clinical practice.
An Observational Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) as Second- or Later-Line Therapy in Chinese Patients With HER2 Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
- Diagnosed with HER2-positive, unresectable locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer before the start of T-DM1 treatment
- Had prior treatment for breast cancer which must contain a taxane and trastuzumab
- Get the treatment of T-DM1 for the first time after diagnosis of breast cancer
- Patients not receiving treatment for HER2-positive breast cancer with T-DM1 according to standard of care and in line with the current summary of product characteristics (SPC)/local labeling
- Has been previously treated with T-DM1 before current clinical visit
- Currently participating in any clinical trials
- Previously participated in any clinical trials investigating anti-HER2 drug within 1 year of the initiation of T-DM1
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com