A Study of the Safety of Atezolizumab in Participants With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer in Argentina
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Buenos Aires
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This is a study of the safety and effectiveness of atezolizumab in participants with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy. Participants also will have progressed on an appropriate approved targeted therapy if their tumor has epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) or anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) gene abnormalities treated in common clinical practice settings in Argentina.
An Observational Study of the Safety of Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer in Argentina
- Signed an informed consent form submitted to the Administración Nacional de Medicamentos Alimentos y Tecnología Médica (ANMAT)
- Locally advanced or metastatic (Stage IIIB, Stage IV, or recurrent) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Have received at least one dose of atezolizumab as per local label and clinical practice
- Contraindicated atezolizumab therapy
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com