A Study to Investigate the Effect of Formulation, Food, and Rabeprazole on the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of GDC-0853 in Healthy Participants
- Healthy Volunteers
NCT03290703 2017-000752-26 GP39619
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the PK of GDC-0853 following changes to formulation and in the presence or absence of food, the proton pump inhibitor (rabeprazole), or both. This will be a 3-part open-label randomized study conducted in healthy adult participants. Approximately 63 subjects will be enrolled in this study.
A Phase I, Single Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study Investigating the Effect of Formulation, Food, and Rabeprazole on the Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0853 in Healthy Subjects
- Healthy male or female (of non-childbearing potential) participants
- Within body mass index range 18.0 to 32.0 kilogram per meter square (kg/m^2), inclusive
- In good health, determined by no clinically significant findings from medical history, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG), vital signs and physical examinations
- For men: agreement to remain abstinent (refrain from heterosexual intercourse) or use contraceptive measures, and agreement to refrain from donating sperm
- History or symptoms of any significant disease
- History of significant hypersensitivity, intolerance, or allergy to any drug compound, food, or other substance
- History of stomach or intestinal surgery or resection
- Participants who previously participated in any other investigational study drug trial within 90 days prior to Check-in. Participants who previously received GDC-0853 in previous studies.
- History of malignancy
- Pregnancy, lactation, or breastfeeding in female participants
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com