Compare Bioavailability of BMS-986089 After Subcutaneous Injection
- Healthy Volunteers
NCT03100630 WP40225 CN001-023
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
Randomized study in healthy men and women. Assess the similarity of RO7239361 when injected into the arm, thigh, or the stomach. Collect data on safety of RO7239361.
An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group, Single Dose Study to Compare the Bioavailability of Subcutaneous Injections in the Arm, Thigh, and Abdomen and to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of RO7239361 in Healthy Participants
- Healthy participant as determined by no significant deviations in normal medical and surgical history and assessments
- Body Mass Index 18 kg/m2 to 32 kg/m2
- females must be of non-childbearing potential
- tattoos or other skin findings on any of the potential injection sites
- history of chronic muscle pain within 30 days prior to study treatment
- prior history of IgG1 therapy
Other protocol defined inclusion and exclusion criteria apply
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com