A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intrathecally Administered RO7234292 (RG6042) in Patients With Manifest Huntington's Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Buenos Aires
- La Jolla
- Lo Espejo
- New York
- Palo Alto
- Salt Lake City
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- St. Louis
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety, and biomarker effects of RO7234292 (RG6042) compared with placebo in participants with manifest Huntington's disease (HD).
A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intrathecally Administered RO7234292 (RG6042) in Patients With Manifest Huntington's Disease
- Manifest HD diagnosis, defined as a DCL score of 4
- Independence Scale (IS) score >= 70
- Genetically confirmed disease by direct DNA testing with a CAP score >400
- Clinical assessment to ensure individual has intact functional independence at baseline to maintain self-care and core activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Any serious medical condition or clinically significant laboratory, or vital sign abnormality or claustrophobia at screening that, in the investigator's judgment, precludes the patient's safe participation in and completion of the study
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant during the study or within 5 months after the final dose of study drug
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com